In the Dieringer School District, the goal of technology is to support and enhance student learning. Our software, hardware and network systems are selected based upon the needs of our schools and students.
Our team works directly with, technology integration coaches and principals to ensure that teaching and learning are supported and the technology integration is seamless.
- Provide safe and equitable technology solutions to all students
- Enable students to learn anytime, anywhere
- Provide and maintain a robust, reliable and secure infrastructure
- Provide and maintain 21st century learning and work environments
- Provide parents and staff with the necessary technology tools to aid students in effective learning
- Provide technology solutions that will be intuitive, easy to use, and efficient
In the 2020-2021 school year we upgraded devices for Kindergarten, 4th, 5th and 6th grades, installed new classroom audio, and new classroom displays at North Tapps Middle School. The CTE department also purchased new CTE laptops.