Tuition is paid one month in advance and is based on a 10-month schedule (September – June). Short months such as December or April require the same tuition, as do longer months. Remember, you are securing a slot in the program for your child, and the program runs all school year long. All registration and financial agreements, plus first and last month tuition, are required before a child can enter into the program. In addition, there is a $25 registration fee which is non-refundable.
All payments will be made after the lottery is complete and students have been identified for enrollment in each program.
Children must turn either three or four years old, depending on class, by August 31 for the upcoming school year.
- 3 year-olds: $310 per month
- 4 year-olds: $380 per month
- Registration Fee: $25 per child
- 3 year-old preschool program is $3,100 annually + $25 Registration Fee (nonrefundable).
- 4 year-old preschool program is $3,800 annually + $25 Registration Fee (nonrefundable).
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Immunization Status
- Proof of Residency
- Basic Student Information
Dieringer Heights Elementary School
21727 34th Street East
Lake Tapps, WA 98391
- *4 mornings per week
- 8:30 – 11:15am
*Specific Days will correspond to the Elementary ACE Schedule
- M-Th 12:15 - 3:00pm
- Fridays 8:30 - 11:15am